2% Realty is actively recruiting Real Estate agents for our Langley office.
The most challenging part of any Real Estate Agents job is lead generation.
At 2% Realty, we’re a volume based business and our attractive commission rate of 2% automatically generates leads. In a highly competitive industry, 2% Realty Real Estate Agents can easily differentiate themselves from other Real Estate Agents purely based on their working commission rate. We offer 2% Realty Real Estate Agents an opportunity to get listings and gain more experience at a much faster pace.
- In 2017, the average earning of a full time 2% Realty Real Estate Agent was $121,000.00
- In 2017, the average full time 2% Realty Real Estate Agent completed 28 transactions
- In 2017, 2% Realty sold over $1,000,000,000.00 worth of Real Estate
- In 2017, 2% Realty's average Days on Market was 36
2% Realty's Director of Franchising & Recruiting, Robert Dymont joins the team with an impressive resume. Dymont developed and franchised real estate brands including RE/MAX, Sutton Group and Realty World Corporation across North America.
The success of our Real Estate Agent is regularly recognized with an MLS® System Medallion; this Medallion is awarded to those Real Estate Agents who place in the top 5% of all MLS® System sales in their local jurisdiction.
2% Realty has exceptional cooperation from other Real Estate Agents and Brokerages.
- In today’s real estate market, buyers and sellers are extremely educated on market trends and are typically well versed on the MLS® System.
- Most buyers and sellers actively engage with their Real Estate Agent to achieve their desired goal.
2% Realty offers new Real Estate Agents hands on training with an experienced Broker.
- You will be equipped with all the necessary sales tools to ensure your debut with 2% Realty is a success.
2% Realty is actively recruiting enthusiastic Real Estate Agents who are ready to join a progressive Brokerage.
- Interested in joining our team? Let’s chat and make a connection you won’t regret!
Interested? We thought so! Get in touch to find out more.
Please email us at email@example.com today.